Flagged for update to improve appearance and readability – Targ
Currently, should raids be restarted we will revert to the old R100 class-based system. I.E., If an item has Weapon Skills, scouts get first crack. Aggression is tanks. In the case where a skill is shared between classes, both will get to roll; for instance, an item as ordination, subjugation, focus, etc both priests and mages get to roll first.
Old DKP Rules:
- All raiders will start out with 100 DKP
- All visitors will receive 50 DKP on first visit.
- Each raider will receive 10 DKP per hour, per raid, to include Wednesday Lock-outs, Friday raid, and Saturday raid.
- DKP cap will be 1000 DKP
- DKP will be spent only on Weekend Raids.
- All bids using DKP will be blind silent bids, sent via tell to Kaz or a designated looter if Kaz is not available, or if Kaz wishes to be involved in the bid. Bids can be any amount of DKP one wishes to bid as long as that person has the amount of DKP available on the website and they bid in increments of 10 DKP.
- Lowest bid is 10 DKP, highest bid is 1000 DKP. If a tie between two or more raiders should occur, the individual raiders involved will be notified via tell to send a higher bid due to a tie.
- If two or more raiders have the same amount of DKP, and both bid the max amount, a /ran 100 roll off will occur, highest roll wins the item and pays their DKP bid.
- Note: No Contest Rule! If no-one else bids on an item, only 10 DKP will be charged.
- Any DKP earned on a raid will not be available till after that raid ends and it is posted on the website.