Raid “Must Haves”
- Current Tier “Better” Food and Drink (level 100 30 minute or “rare harvest” variant)
- Performance Potions (Agility/CB, Int/Spell Damage, Etc)
- Consumables such as temporary adorns, Draconic Power Scrolls, and / or “clickies.”
Changes as we progress!
Requirements to Raid
- At least one “Amplifying Effect” and/or “Brotherhood Effect” (example, signature line ring)
- 200k Resists (soon to be more)
- In raid, 2M+ Hitpoints
- Utilize the “Ancients Buff”*
- Level must be 100
- AA’s must be 350
- All Spells must be at least Expert with some Master+
- Armor requirement is lighter this expansion, so Adv. Solo or better.
- All White adornments AoM+
- All Purple adornment slots filled (even if they’re wrong, but not detrimental)
- All War Rune slots filled (AoM+)
- No item that procs damage to the raid, stuns the raid, or stifles the raid. These will not be tolerated
- No fluff pets, pack ponies, anything that can cause lag, etc. out during the raid. Hide your deity pets
- No last names or mercs that are named with terms that may be offensive to other members of the raid
- No excessive chatter, especially during strat explanations and name fights
- New attendees have a short grace period to get caught up but may be asked to sit out certain fights if it is deemed necessary (for instance, if they keep dying and there is a death count fail condition)
- This list is always subject to change. Check back regularly
*LOD, COF, and IH all have altars, get the buff!
All raiders will be required to make an honest effort to acquire these items, and to have them available as soon as possible.
- Priests: War Rune Foundations of Adamant (Tinky this means you too!)
- Scouts: All poison-using scouts must have ‘Mental Breach’ poison available, current tier.
- At least ONE of the following on all raiders (except when MT’ing)
- War Rune Truespirit’s Legacy
- War Rune Winds of Obol (would help the raid if everyone tried to have this, at least as a switch out rune)
(this section needs editing to conform with current requirements)
- AA’s 350
- All Spells at least Master
- Green+ fully gemmed armor or equivalent
- 1,000,000 Hit Points
- 160,000 resists Solo
- All Purple adornments at least Mastercrafted (I know, some can’t be)
- All War Runes from this expansion
- New 1/2 hour food or better instead of 5 hour food (it is a good boost and they are cheap to buy on the broker)
- Exemplar or Gnostic poisons instead of Cerebral (not going to force this because of the ridiculous price in either plat or time to acquire these but the massive increase in poison damage this expansion should make any poison user want to do this)
- As we progress, these will become the new minimums so working towards these early will help everyone